PCI Scan Compliancy is a vulnerability assessment scanning solution designed to achieve and maintain industry compliance. Administrators can run up to 10 scans per quarter over a maximum of 5 externally facing IP addresses that touch the credit card acceptance, transmission and storage process (additional IP packs are available).
This product, known also as "PCI Scanning device ", allows you to scan your website for vulnerabilities. This type of scan is mandatory when accepting online payment.
Details: Most importantly you need to scan your website back-end and the software the supports your website platform.
You can scan both your external and internal network.
What you get:
- scanning software issued by Approved Scanning Vendor - COMODO. This software is the first step of getting your PCI compliance
- quarterly reports regarding your website security level. This can be used to show to your merchant bank and major credit card issuers - VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discovery
- scanning for over 30,000 threats for your site. Additional COMODO will recommend fix for every detected problem
- convenient online questionnaire allowing COMODO to scan your site
- Logo which confirms your site·s security and legitimacy
- Convenient web-based interface for scheduling regular scans. This allows you to avoid scanning your website during peak hours of traffic
- opportunity of adding an additional set of IP addresses to scan.
Why do I need HackerGuardian:
- You are an online store with an infrastructure within 1 to 5 servers and you need to send quarterly reports to your merchant bank
- You need a detailed analysis and accurate information about the security of your website
- You need automatically generated and ready for use reports you can easily send to your bank to cover the PCI standards
Why choose Sectigo:
- HackerGuardian PCI Scan clients will receive Sectigo logo with MasterCard, Visa and American Express
- Shows to your customers that you are authorized to accept credit / debit cards on your site by putting a specific indicator